Friday, May 17, 2013
I love you
Have you ever met someone that has stirred life into your soul? Someone who's presence fills a hole that you thought would always be empty? I have. I have known many people that have come into my life for a short time, that created a big explosion of emotion, and have left me a better person. Some have left an even bigger hole, but have taught me that something I have hoped existed in this world, does. I have known the heartache of unrequited love. I have known the passion and perfection of being with someone that just silently understands you. I have held someone's hand, for a short time, knowing they would never be mine to love completely or unabashedly. I have worked to accept these moment as they come, for we only have moments to live on. I have accepted only what someone is willing to give as the purest of their gifts, with no further expectations. I have given everything that I have to make someone feel loved and cared for. There are no words for the comfort of being held just for a moment, with no need to further define who I am expected to be. You need not tell me you want nothing more than these moments, because I would expect nothing more from you, than what you are willing to share with me. I do not have any motives other than to share who I truly am. I do not know what it means not to be completely open and honest about who I am and what I have to offer. Its not much. I have a heart that has a lot of room to love, it has a lot of breaks that are still mending, and some that never will. But it is yours if you'll have it, in whatever capacity it can offer something for you. All I ask in return is the honor of sharing a genuine piece of who you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment